Sandals, sandals everywhere!

I'm sure we have all been loving the surprise sun this weekend in England. It spurred me on to buy my first pair of summer sandals! I, personally, find shopping for sandals difficult. I either think they all look the same or they hurt or rub or blah blah moan moan. Alas, I went for a massive hunt and picked out my favourite high-street shoes which fit each summer sandal trend. 


Sliders 

 Admittedly, at first I thought i'd never lust after a pair of sliders, but after spying these in Topshop the other day I am definitely drooling! These pale sliders combine two major trends coming up in spring/summer - Snakeskin and Sliders (duh.
Pair these with some ripped jeans or a floaty summer dress and you're set for summer. £22 and such a steal.


Leather Monochrome

YES, I love a good Primark find! These beauties are only £8 and I now kinda wish I'd bought them in Black as well... I'm not one to kiss and tell but Topshop have the exact same pair for £22. I know thats not expensive, but if you can get them super cheap then why not?


Espadrilles 

Do these class as sandals? I'm going to say yes. 
Now, don't get drawn in by Topshop's £16 espadrilles, I tried them on in store and boy are they tight. I think it'll take a lot of wearing in to get them to be comfy. They do have an array of their premium espadrilles which are £45 (£41 with NUS)and they are like heaven on your feet compared to the others! I'm waiting for my loan to get in so I can run and get a pair! They look so much nicer too with their snakeskin detailing on the toe. The choice is up to you, £16 is massive value  but £45 is super quality. 


Gladiator 

Every summer it seems these bad boys are leading the sandal parade, but I guess if it's not broken don't fix it right? Anyway, I searched and searched and there are soooo many out there, so you can't go wrong really. Although I would say £45 is a bit of a stretch for sandals, these Topshop babies have just been purchased by myself as I think they are beautiful. Now, although they don't look it, these are the comfiest shoes ever. For me, a lot of sandals dress down an outfit and they are flat and bit plain. So if you're looking for a pair that have a bit of a heel and something about them, then look no further! 


Birkenstock

Last, but not least we have the Birkenstock. We've all seen these around for years, mainly on older men with tube socks, but apparently now it's our time to shine ladies. I haven't really made my mind up on whether I want a pair for myself, but I do like this trend. These ASOS sandals are called sliders on the site but I think we all know they are Birkenstock dupes and for £30 we won't judge. 


What's your favourite style? 




Comments

Popular Posts