IT IS HOT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE. 

Today, it was 35 degrees and I was beside myself with both dread and happiness. I feel like this weather is something that needs to be prepared for, especially when it is a few days in a row. 

The things that saved me were my 'go-to' summer dresses, that I have actually had for a while. Today I sported a white Topshop sundress with my white Adidas superstars. (Yes I was told I looked like a tennis player and yes I happened to be in London and YES Wimbledon was on... moving on). I was breezy, summery, a bit girly and still had my trainers on, i.e I was in my element. 

Having a few dresses that you can throw on in the summer really takes the pressure off when choosing an outfit. We all love a good outfit session, but when it is hot, it is a often a sweaty and cranky bad start to the day. 

I am going to show you a few 'go-to' hot day dresses that you will keep for years and therefore, have no reason not to buy (girl logic). 


ASOS 90's Skater Dress
£15.00



Boohoo Una Embroidered Yorke Dress 
£18.00



ASOS Curve Swing Polo Dress
£28.00



Criminal Damage T-Shirt Dress
£35.00




Missguided Cheesecloth Swing Dress
£35.00

Comments

Popular Posts