Topshop Sale Picks

Sale season is here, and it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. 

We all love the sales, especially the online ones where we don't have to take our boxing gloves out. This year I've taken all my favourite sale picks and put them in one place for you, as a belated Merry Christmas. 

I hope you had the best time but it's about the get even better with my selection of high street sale picks.

I would also like to take the time to apologise for any person that sees an item they bought pre-boxing day, now reduced to half the price. It's the bitter reality of sales and I couldn't feel for you more!


Let's begin with Topshop


Faux Leather Fringe Jacket £25

Faux Leather Skinny Trousers £12

Suede V-Neck Tunic £30

Premium Cashmere Dress £80

Suede Trousers £75

Rose Tassel Tie High Sandals £35

Oversized Check Shirt £22

Check Print Trousers £20

Roll Neck Tunic Top £20

Hijack Fringe Ankle Boots £30


Next up, River Island ...



Comments

Popular Posts